Part 1 with Nutrition and Functional Strength Coach Luke Briggs is up on the Podcast!
We dive into Luke's background, his education, his background working with endurance athletes at Functional Integrated Training, helping endurance athlete achieve their optimal weight, the dangers of over and under eating.
You can find the podcast at www.insidethebigring.com or iTunes, Google Play. Part 2 will be out next week!
This is the kind of feedback I give to my coach in TrainingPeaks. All the excuses in the world, just do it and shut up. Communication is Key 😂 #imwi
Pretty common morning with Lucy ❤️
Here I am thinking I’m making positive changes to my swim stroke... then I see this 🤦♂️
New Podcast: Not Seeing Improvement at IRONMAN? This is part of the question and answer segement. Training too much? Training too little? Theres alot of information in there, hope you enjoy! *Link to Podcast in Profile Bio!
Post Swim Recovery #raceweight
What a weekend....
1) I took part in the SBR Relay for Team Supreme. I knew my cycling was improving and a 55’ max effort was close to perfect for testing. Thing is, my leg was at Midnight. This didn’t seem to effect me as I still put out close to my best ever watts for 55’ (inside or outside watts). 2) 7:30am I had my Strength Session at @fitmadtown
3) 2:30pm Cindi and I had a sitter for 2 hours so we had a date skiing for an hour at University Ridge
4) 6:30 headed over to Supreme Structures to celebrate with Pizza and Beer ——-
Sunday i woke up pretty shattered. Body was exhausted.
1) Got a slow morning with Lucy as Cindi coaches bike practice.
2) all 3 of us headed to Elver for some winter fun
3) I then headed to Verona for a swim lesson with a new athlete! Yay!
4) I get home and take Cedar for a 7 mile run.
5) 6pm rolls around and we have our Beginner Swim class at Princeton Club.
6) 7:30 I hop in the water for the final thing of the day. ——
Love my life ❤️
Proud Moment. Woke up feeling off with drozziness so skipped the AM Workout. Had Team Bike which finished at 7:30, still no workouts done. My trigger word for 2019 is simple “IRONMAN Wisconsin”. It’s 9:43pm and my swim and run are done. #imwi #ironmanwisconsin #ironmanwisconsin2019
New Podcast w/ Cindi Bannink. It was alot of fun talking about her background in endurance sports. Being a AG world champion, going low 10 hours at Kona, to stepping away as a competitive athlete to an amazing mom. *Link to podcast in Bio!